Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3071 Via De Los Ranchos Rd, SANTA YNEZ
On 250 coastal acres, an ancient Twin Oak tree beckons. Spectacular valley views surround you with Olive trees, vineyards on the Oak studded land. Antique-wood windows draw the landscape into the home. A variety of living spaces; a family-friendly kitchen, outdoor bar and fireplaces, guest quarters and a separate entertainment area, create intimacy. Italian murals and sculptures, show off old ceiling beams, thick wood flooring and intricate tilework. Every detail has been considered. Separate master bathrooms and a dream closet for her. A big horse barn acts as a party barn for events. Live in comfort with quick access to restaurants, airports and the ocean. Be a part of the safety and openness of a small community. Stay close to your animals and be inspired by the Twin Oak Ranch.
- MLS® #19-951
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,000
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesCathedral Ceilings, Dual Pane Window, Guest House, Guest Quarters, Horses, Pantry, Skylight, Wet Bar, Butlers Pantry
- ParkingGar #1, Gar #2
- ViewGreen Belt, Mountain, Panoramic, Other
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ, Deck, Fenced: ALL, Fenced: BCK, Fruit Trees, Horse Facility, Hot Tub, Lawn, Patio Covered, Pool, SPA-Outside, Yardsprkl:T/O, Sauna, Other Grnds, Greywater System, Drought Tolerant LND
- Lot DescriptionDownslope, Level, Rolly, Rural, Upslope, Valley, Foothills
- ConstructionEntry Lvl(No Stairs), Two Story, Outside Stairs
- ZoningA-2, AG-Preserve
- Address3071 Via De Los Ranchos Rd
- Area50 - SANTA YNEZ
- CitySANTA YNEZ
- CountySanta Barbara
- Zip Code93460
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other, Stone
- Interior FeaturesArt Studio, Exercise Room, Family Room, Ground Floor Bedroom, Den/Lbry/Study, Office, Sun Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Gas Stove, Microwave, Oven/Bltin, Refrig, Tankless WTR Heater, Washer, Wtr Softener/Owned, Satellite Dish
- HeatingA/C Central, Ceiling Fan(s), GFA, Radia, Baseboard
- Fireplaces2+, LR, MBR, Free Standing, Patio, Other
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman of California, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Village Properties Realtors are marked with the "MLS" logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Village Properties Realtors shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints. ©2019 Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 3:45pm PDT.