Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3420 Brinkerhoff Ave, SANTA YNEZ
Backing up to the Los Padres National Forest, Latigo Estate was one of the original Spanish land grants, La Laguna, given to Soldier Don Octavio Gutierrez in the early 1800's and has only been owned by a select few since. This gorgeous plot of earth is considered an environmental treasure. The 4600+ sprawling acres have been cultivated into a sanctuary, away from the public eye, into a world all its own. From the moment one enters the gates, they are transported to a different place, a world of beautiful architecture, peaceful living and an appreciation of nature. When visiting the property, one can't help but feel they have been transported back to the California of the past, walking on lands that have been a part of the Gold Coast's rich history for centuries.
- MLS® #19-1601
- Square Footage13,438
- Year Built2007
- StyleEstate, Spanish
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Cathedral Ceilings, Dual Pane Window, Guest House, Guest Quarters, Horses, Pantry, Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen, Wet Bar, Other
- ParkingGar #3+
- ViewGreen Belt, Mountain, Panoramic, Setting, Wooded
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ, Fruit Trees, Horse Facility, Lawn, Other Grnds, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool, Pool House, SPA-Outside, Tennis Court, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionHilly, Mountain, River/Stream, Rolly, Rural, Valley, Foothills, Greenbelt
- ConstructionSplit Level
- Address3420 Brinkerhoff Ave
- Area50 - SANTA YNEZ
- CitySANTA YNEZ
- CountySanta Barbara
- Zip Code93460
- InteriorCarpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Ground Floor Bedroom, Den/Lbry/Study, Theatre
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Stove, Oven/Rnge/Blt-In, Refrig, Washer
- Has BasementYes
- Fireplaces2+, Gas, LR, MBR, Patio
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties
Price Change History for 3420 Brinkerhoff Ave, SANTA YNEZ, California (MLS® #19-1601)
|Price Reduced (from $36,000,000)||$29,750,000||$6,250,000 (17.36%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Village Properties Realtors are marked with the "MLS" logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Village Properties Realtors shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints. ©2019 Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 4:45pm PDT.